Changing Your Coventry University Password
Depending on what kind of user you are, there are a few options available to reset your password.
Student Password Changes
Current Students. You can reset your password by visiting www.coventry.ac.uk/renewpassword and following the onscreen instructions.
This will change your password on all these services:
- ITS Windows and Macintosh machines
- Student Portals
- Office 365
- Campus Wireless Networks and more.
Staff Password Reset Process
This document describes the various methods, you as a staff member, can use to reset your own password. This could be because it is due its annual renewal, you have forgotten it, or it has expired.
The document explains:
- Resetting via text message service
- Resetting password on a university managed windows device
- Resetting password on a university managed MAC
- Resetting password on a personal device
- Ensuring your data is up to date on CHRIS
Please note renewing your password does require you to maintain the correct contact information for yourself with the People Team (HR).
If you continue to have issues after having followed this guide, you can phone the Service desk on +44 2477 657777. Be prepared to answer questions on where steps in this guide have failed so the analyst can best help you.