Changing Your Coventry University Password
Depending on what kind of user you are, there are a few options available to reset your password.
Student Password Changes
Current Students. You can reset your password by visiting www.coventry.ac.uk/renewpassword and following the onscreen instructions.
This will change your password on all these services:
- ITS Windows and Macintosh machines
- Student Portals
- Office 365
- Campus Wireless Networks and more.
Staff Password Reset Process
This document describes the various methods, you as a staff member, can use to reset your own password. This could be because it is due its annual renewal, you have forgotten it, or it has expired.
The document explains:
- Resetting via text message service
- Resetting password on a university managed windows device
- Resetting password on a university managed MAC
- Resetting password on a personal device
- Ensuring your data is up to date on CHRIS
Staff: Guide: Staff password reset.
If you continue to have issues after having followed this guide, you can phone the Digital Service Centre on +44 2477 657777. Be prepared to answer questions on where steps in this guide have failed so the technician can best help you.