Welcome to Coventry

Congratulations, you're coming to Coventry University. We've put together a series of important information on what to do next before your arrival. 

Lady standing at the end of a raised section surrounded by yellow plants

Get yourself ready for university life

Discover how you can get ready for your new life as a student and take a look at some of the things to do before you arrive.

Group of young students walking on a sunny day in a build up area

When you arrive

Coming to university can be daunting so we have created a useful checklist to help you settle in.

Female and male student working on laptop together.

Your first weeks

We're looking forward to welcoming you in the coming weeks and the Student's Union are preparing a range of fun activities.

Your safe learning environment

Find out how we're making your social, living and and learning spaces as safe as possible 

Need more help?

You will have lots of questions about university life, we've answered the most frequently asked questions here but if you have a specific query you can chat with our students and staff.

Returning students

Welcome back to university. We've gathered useful information for your re-enrollent and provide a quick summary of the most important changes since last year.

Welcome to Coventry

Coventry is a vibrant student city that has a lot to offer you. Voted as the UKs City of Culture 2021, Coventry celebrates diversity and innovation making it a great place to begin university life.

Discover Coventry Arrow
Four students walking through campus at welcome week
Manage cookie settings
Coventry University No.1 Modern University No.1 Modern University in the Midlands
University of the year shortlisted
QS Five Star Rating 2020
Coventry City of Culture 2021