Clearing at CU Coventry
- Applied Biosciences BSc (Hons)
- Counselling: Integrative Theory & Practice BA (Hons)
- Digital Design Consultancy BA (Hons)
- Digital & Technology Solutions BSc (Hons)
- Early Childhood Development & Learning BA (Hons)
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Financial Services BA (Hons)
- Law & Practice BA (Hons)
- Management & Leadership BA (Hons)
- Marketing & Public Relations BA (Hons)
- Policing BA (Hons)
- Professional Accounting BA (Hons)
- Public Health & Community Studies BA (Hons)
- Tourism & Hospitality Management BA (Hons)
What is Clearing?
Clearing is now open! If you already have your results or are not currently holding an offer you can apply now. If you have a university or college place and want to change your mind you can do that too.
If you are considering going through Clearing or want to keep your options open, we've put together some info for you.
Can I use Clearing?
You can use Clearing if:
you’re applying after 30 June
you didn’t receive any offers (or none you wanted to accept)
you didn’t meet the conditions of your offers
Why CU Coventry?
CU Coventry, part of the Coventry University Group, offers a style of education which is flexible and designed to fit around your life. You benefit from a modern, forward-thinking higher education institution, reinforced by the quality and reputation of Coventry University.
Thursday 15 August
A level results announced. CU Coventry Clearing Hotline opens.
Friday 20 September
The final deadline for applications to 2019 courses. Applications must arrive at UCAS by 6pm.
Why choose us?
A dedicated Careers Zone department for students and graduates
All our degree courses are awarded by Coventry University
We only teach one module at a time, allowing more time for each assignment
No Year-End Exams
No end of year exams, avoiding the need for last minute revision sessions
Need more help?
General information and a “how to” video guide to Clearing is also available on the UCAS website.