Skip to main content

Applying for your visa


Applying for a visa can be an overwhelming prospect, but we are here to guide you through every step of the process. We can provide specialist immigration advice on applying for a new Student visa or renewing an existing visa.

Do you need a visa to study in the UK?

  • Students from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland – if you are not already a resident in the UK or do not have settled/pre-settled status, you will need a Student visa to enter the UK for studies lasting longer than six months.
  • Students from non-European Union (EU) countries – all non-EU nationals must have a Student visa to enter the country before travelling to the UK, if coming for a course lasting more than six months.

What is the right visa for you?

 Queen’s Award for Enterprise Logo
University of the year shortlisted
QS Five Star Rating 2023