A top-up degree offers the opportunity to build upon your knowledge and skills from your existing qualification (e.g. BTEC, HND, HNC or Foundation Degree) to achieve an undergraduate degree with just one or two years of study.
Reasons to choose a top up course:
- Fast track your studies and achieve a full honours degree without starting from scratch.
- Build on your existing skills to help progress your career and to help secure the role you’re looking for.
- Take your studies even further and benefit from our alumni discount (terms and conditions apply) on eligible postgraduate courses.
What our student says
I chose to study a top-up course as it is a very short study period - I can finish the course within only one year. And I chose to study at Coventry as it has a very international friendly student environment.Yiqiao Gou, Accounting and Finance for International Business Current student 2021
Courses at Coventry University and Coventry University London
Accounting and Finance
Business and Management
Marketing and Media/PR
- Media BA (Hons) top-up
- Marketing Management BA (Hons) top-up (London campus)
- International Fashion PR and Communication BA (Hons) top-up (London Campus)
Nursing and Healthcare Professions
We also offer the option to apply for advanced entry to undergraduate courses, which could see you use existing credits to join a course at a more advanced stage. This option is assessed on a case-by-case basis, and is not available across all of our courses, so for more information please make an enquiry using our contact forms, for International and UK students.