Deprivation and Inequalities in Children's Services Interventions: Presentations
- Local and International Inequalities in Child Welfare: Many Questions Fewer Answers (November 2013)
- Managing, Preventing and Predicting Demand for Children's Services (November 2013)
- Inequalities in Children's Services Intervention Rates: new evidence, further questions (April 2014)
The following posters were submitted for the 2014 Joint World Conference on Social Work, Education and Social Development (SWSD 2014) in Melbourne.
- Health Inequalities are Socially Determined: What lessons for inequalities in child healthcare services?
- Child Welfare Inequalities: what is the role for ethnicity, age, gender and disability?
Bywaters, P., Brady, G., Sparks, T., and Bos, E. (2014) 'Child welfare inequalities: new evidence, further questions'. Child and Family Social work.
Department for Communities and Local Government (2011) The English Indices of Deprivation 2010.
Office for National Statistics (2014) Super output areas (SOAs).
Download the raw data: Nuffield Project MSOA Data