Understanding and Challenging Sexual and Gender-based Violence (SGBV) projects
Names in bold denote CTPSR staff or visiting fellows:
- Researching FGM Intervention Programmes Linked to African Communities in the EU (REPLACE2). By Hazel Barrett (PI), Katherine Brown (CI). Funded by EC DAPHNE III (JUST/2012/DAP/AG/3273), 2013-2016
- CHANGE Plus. By Terres De Femme, Germany (PI), Hazel Barrett (CI). Funded by EC DAPHNE III (JUST/2014/RDAP/AG/HARM/7964), 2016-2018.
- Understanding and Addressing Asylum Seekers’ Health and Well-being in Coventry and Rugby. By Simon Goodman (PI), Helen Liebling (CI) & Geraldine Brady (CI). Funded by Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group. 2018-2019.
- Sexual and Gender-based Violence and Torture Experiences of South Sudanese Refugees in Northern Uganda: Health and Justice Responses. By Helen Liebling (PI) and Hazel Barrett (CI), Lilly Artz (CI). Funded by British Academy/Leverhulme Trust. 2017-2019.
- Petals webapps, (Petals for Young People; Petals for Professionals). By Hazel Barrett (PI), Mrs Deanne Dunstan, Mr Steven Ball, Jamie Stallard. Funded by Eleanor Rathbone Charitable Trust, The 1970 Trust, Pamela Barlow Trust and Coventry City Council. 2015-2017.
- Refugees Journey’s: Well-Being, Resilience and Justice. By Helen Liebling (PI). Funded by Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Partnership Trust (CWPT), British Psychological Society & City of Sanctuary. 2016-2017.
- In/visible Traumas: Writing to Build Peace. By Ester Pujolràs-Noguer, (PI), Felicity Hand (PI), Helen Liebling (CI). Funded by Spanish Ministry. 2016-2018.
- Assessment of the mental health and well-being of refugees and asylum seekers in CWPT as the experiences of staff working with them. By Helen Liebling (PI). Funded by Coventry & Warwickshire NHS Partnership Trust (CWPT). 2015-2016.