Centre for Care Excellence
Coventry University Research is delivering global impact, creating better futures.
Find out more about our results.
Jenny is a midwife with a strong commitment improving the health and well-being of
childbearing women, babies, families and communities. She is a long-term advocate for
maternity services reform who has a strong background in maternity research, midwifery education, clinical practice, professional leadership, and innovation.
Shea has a specialist interest in musculoskeletal disorders and has worked with some wonderful academics and clinical researchers from a very wide range of professional backgrounds and different clinical specialties. He has a particular interest in
the diagnosis, assessment and management of joint hypermobility, an issue that historically has been under-recognised in clinical practice.
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust (UHCW) and Coventry University have announced an innovative partnership to develop a Centre for Care Excellence for Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions (NMAHP).
We welcome you to the Centre for Care Excellence, a collaborative partnership between Coventry University and University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire (UHCW).
The Centre was launched in 2020 at UHCW with presentations from the following people:
- Professor Guy Daly, Deputy Vice Chancellor Education and Students, Coventry University
- Professor Nina Morgan, Chief Nursing Office, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Professor Ruth May, Chief Nursing Officer for England
- Professor Rosie Kneafsey, Director Centre for Healthcare Research, Coventry University
- Andy Hardy , Chief Executive Officer, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Dr Joanne Fillingham, Clinical Director of AHPS, NHS Improvement and NHS England (not in photograph)
- Professor Richard Dashwood, DVR Research (not in photograph)