Selected publications based on this research include:
- Shannahan, C. (2018), Schools Linking – Building Bridges of Understanding Amongst School Children, August 2018.
- Cheruvallil-Contractor, S.. Dsouza, S., Boti Phiri, M. & Halford, A. (2018), Among the last ones to leave? Understanding the Journeys of Muslim Children in the Care System in England, May 2018
- Aune, K. and Barnes, R. (2018), In Churches Too: Church Responses to Domestic Abuse – a case study of Cumbria, March 2018
- Aune, K., Guest, M. and Law, J., Chaplains on Campus: Understanding Chaplaincy in UK Universities, May 2019
- Aune, K. and Stevenson, J. (eds), Religion and Higher Education in Europe and North America, Routledge (2017) (includes chapters by Aune, K. and Guest, M.; Cheruvallil-Contractor, S. and Scott-Baumann, A.; and Weller, P. and Hooley, T.)
- Weller, P. (2020 – forthcoming, subject to peer review), “Religion or Belief in Human Rights Education: Issues, Lessons and Resources from Europe: ENORB and Belieforama”, Religions, pp.
- Scott-Baumann, A. Guest, M., Naguib, S., Cheruvallil-Contractor, S. and Phoenix, A. Islam on Campus: Contested Identities and the Cultures of Higher Education, Oxford University Press.