Dr. Xin Lu
Xin Lu received his BSc in 2004 in Electronic Science and Technology from Beijing Institute of Technology in China, and in 2005 a MSc in Electronic, Electrical and Systems Engineering from Loughborough University. He then held a system engineers position in Shanghai Flight T.TandC and Telecommunication institute, China from 2006-2007 before moving back to Loughborough University as a full time research student and a part time Research Associate. In 2012, he gained his PhD in computer science, after which he was appointed as a senior Research Assistant in the centre for Automotive and Power System Engineering at University of South Wales. In 2013, he joined the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing to take up the current position as a research assistant.
- Lu, X., Wang, S., Li, W.D., Jiang, P.Y., and Zhang, C.Y. (2015) ‘Development of a WSN based real time energy monitoring platform for industrial applications’. 19th IEEE International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design. Held 6-8 May in Calabria, Italy.
- Wang, S., Lu, X., Li, X.X., and Li, W.D. (2015) ‘A systematic approach of process planning and scheduling optimization for sustainable machining’. Journal of Cleaner Production 87, 914-929. Available from doi:10.1016/j.jclepro.2014.10.008
- Chen, H., Fei, X., Wang, S., Lu, X., Jin, G.Q., Li, W.D., and Wu. X.Y., ‘Energy Consumption Data Based Machine Anomaly Detection’. Second International Conference on Advanced Cloud and Big Data (CBD 2014). Held 20-22 November in Huangshan, Anhui, China.
- Lu, X., and Li, W.D. (2014) ‘A Systematic Review on Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks’. in Setchi, R. KES Transactions on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing 1 (1). Future Technology Press, 924-935.
- Jin, G.Q., Li, W.D., Wang, S.. and Lu, X. (2014) ‘Solution Space generation for disassembly research on liquid crystal displays televisions’. in Hou, J-L., Trappey, A.J.C., Wu, C-W., Chang, K-H., Liao, C-S., Shen, W-M., Barthès, J-P., and Luo, J-Z. (eds.) Proceedings of the 2014 IEEE 18th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, ‘2014 IEEE 18th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design’. Held 21-23 May 2014 at National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchi, Taiwan. IEEE, 35-40. Available from 10.1109/CSCWD.2014.6846813
- Lu, X., and Yang, S.H. (2010) ‘Thermal energy harvesting for WSNs’. in 2010 IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics (SMC), ‘IEEE SMC 2010’. Held 10-13 October 2010 in Istanbul, Turkey. IEEE, 3045-3052. Available from 10.1109/ICSMC.2010.5641673
- Lu, X., and Yang, S.H. (2009) ‘Solar Energy harvesting for ZigBee Electronics’. in Lee, S.H. (ed.) Proceedings of the International Conference in Sustainability in Energy and Buildings (SEB’09), ‘International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings’. Held 29 April -1 May 2009 in Brighton, UK. Germany: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 19-27.
- Gill, K., Yang, S., Yao, F., and Lu, X. (2009) ‘A Zigbee-Based Home Automation System’ IEEE transactions on Consumer Electronics 55 (2), 422 -430.
- Sustainable Manufacturing Adaptive Services with Cloud Architectures for Enterprises
- Collaborative and Adaptive process planning for sustainable manufacturing environments