CPD for Health and Social Care
Our CPD courses are aimed at developing the Health and Social Care Workforce of the future. The faculty has a number of CPD courses on offer for students and employers, providing a portfolio of Post Qualifying CPD for the health and social care workforce.
We can help to support students in the following ways:
- selecting the right course/module for you;
- discussing how your work experience may contribute to the course you are studying;
- how studying can support you in realising your career goals;
- supporting you in applying and enrolling on a programme;
- supporting commissioners in developing bespoke courses;
- creative workforce solutions for improving care;
- accreditation of your courses;
- developing professional development programmes.
Further information and how to apply
You can download the latest prospectus for information on our CPD courses (pdf, 1.1mb). You can also download our Funding Guide (pdf, 1mb). This is a guide for health and social care professionals, and lists a variety of funding sources you might find useful when securing funding for your professional learning.
Once you have made your choice of course/module or workshop, and are in a position to apply, download our Application Form (pdf, 100kb); please also use this form if you wish to apply for a part-time degree course. You will need to save the form to your computer before filling it in and saving your changes.
Do you use Health and Social Care services?
Visit our Service User and Carer Engagement page to find out more about how we're committed to influencing future Health Care Professionals.
CPD Admisions Team
+44 02476 79 5989
+44 02476 79 5158
+44 02476 79 7142