Skip to main content

Non-students wanting to raise complaints

Coventry University strives to ensure that it fulfils its role in the community in a positive and responsible manner. There may be occasions when that does not happen and you need to let us know.

Informal resolution

We would encourage you to raise any concerns or queries as soon as possible, as this typically means that they will be easier and quicker to resolve.

Complaining on behalf of a student

If you are the parent/guardian or representative of a student and wish to complain on their behalf, we will need the student’s written consent (from their University email account) to allow us to correspond with you. Under the UK’s Data Protection laws, without this consent, we will not be able to confirm or deny, whether that person is or was a student with us and will not be able to investigate your complaint.

Complaint Procedure

Read our complaint procedure (Appendix 10 to the General Regulations).

If you are a local resident and you wish to report anti-Social Behaviour by a student please complete this form.

If you are an applicant, former student or have been affected by University services, please complete the form below.

Complaints form for non-students

Before you complete this form, you should be aware that all personal information which you provide to us when submitting this form, will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Policy, a copy of which can be found on our website.

If you consider it necessary to provide evidence in relation to a family member (or third party) you must first obtain permission in writing from the individual in question to submit the same to us for the purpose of your complaint.  You must also provide us with a copy of that consent with your submission otherwise the evidence will be returned directly to you.

We will treat your complaint as confidentially as possible and only release.

 Queen’s Award for Enterprise Logo
University of the year shortlisted
QS Five Star Rating 2023