Study With Us
The Centre for Healthcare Research has funding for 6 PhD studentships with the intention of candidates starting in May or September 2022. Areas of specialism include:
- Appropriate use of caesarean section: Promoting safety for women and newborns
- Developing a post ICU rehabilitation intervention to improve quality of life in survivors of critical illness
- Nursing in the Context of Climate Change
- Transforming Nurse Education
- Understanding soft tissue laxity in people with hypermobile Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Hypermobility Spectrum Disorders
- Virtual Simulation in Healthcare Education
We also welcome applications from suitably-qualified candidates with their own funding.
If you are an employing organisation or charity, or industry partner that wishes to part fund an employee in a ‘match funding’ arrangement, please contact the Centre Director, Dr Rosie Kneafsey for a discussion on possible opportunities.
You may also be interested in our PhD by Publication.