Work with our students
The Faculty has a dedicated team that focuses on supporting organisations to secure the best talent solutions for their businesses. Whether you are seeking an undergraduate 12 month placement, a permanent graduate addition and/or a short-term consultancy MBA/Masters student, our Business Futures and Law Futures can best assist you to access our talented pool in an ever-changing competitive market.
There are three areas of focus:
- Undergraduate 12-month placements and work experience
- Graduate Opportunities
- Postgraduate Internships and work placements
The team has developed strong relationships with organisations from a variety of backgrounds, sectors and size. We recognise the importance of working closely with employers to further understand your organisation and the opportunities available. We can assist as required in the recruitment process and to aid in receiving high quality targeted applications.
Business Futures and Law Futures provide a number of services that allow you to attract, meet and secure the best talent solutions for your business. Specialist services include:
- Advertising opportunities free of charge via a number of channels that best suit the opportunity and the organisation.
- Offering bespoke recruitment advice to organisations which include identifying and assisting in creating job descriptions and projects, shortlisting and interviewing techniques.
- Attending the annual Business and Law Employment Fair, attended by over 800 students.
- Raising your profile with our students through employer led presentations and networking events.
- Delivering employability skills sessions and workshops through our embedded career development modules, including sessions on business acumen, CV writing and recruitment processes.
- Direct access to Schools, Academic staff and students with the specialist skills required.
- The opportunity to directly influence the content of our courses through participation in Business Advisory Panels.
All of our employer support services are free of charge. For further details on how we can support you, please contact:
Tel: 024 7765 9535