Future Global Leaders Scholarship - Undergraduate
Before you apply for this scholarship you must have completed an application for a September 2017 course. The scholarship application form will require you to provide your Application ID.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying and self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels (or their equivalent in your country) at grade A. Contact us so that we can let you know exactly what these equivalents are in your country
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th June 2017 (for September entry).
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
Members of the International Office will consider each application on its merits to create a shortlist. Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed by Deputy Vice Chancellor International, Professor David Pilsbury. If shortlisted, be available for a telephone or Skype interview.
The successful recipients of the awards should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to work with the International Office to provide information which can be included for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, the regular contribution of material for a blog.