The Sustainable Building Futures project is able to provide student and graduate placements for small- and medium-sized enterprises based in the West Midlands. The placement period is based on the project requirements and can vary from one week to several months.
Placements offer short-term, focused and cost-effective resource that has the advantage of:
- a focused scope of work;
- well-defined deliverables;
- the chance to assess the future graduates and their fit in an organisation.
The type of work undertaken can include but is not limited to:
- developing energy efficiency solutions;
- carbon reduction or waste minimisation action plans;
- establishing or updating environmental baselines;
- product development;
- market research;
- launching new products;
- researching and identifying new markets;
- web development;
- marketing strategy development;
- architectural support.
If you are a small- or medium-sized business in the West Midlands region and are interested in taking on a student or graduate placement, then please complete the no-obligation enquiry form.
If you have any problems downloading this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 24 7765 8800