Virtual talks and workshops
If you would like to enquire about virtual support from a member of the team, academic staff or a student ambassador please contact the Outreach and Widening Participation Team on the Meet the Teams page.
On Demand Content
Ten Minute Takeovers
Need content that is easily accessible, interactive and fits in with incredibly busy schedules? Our ‘Ten Minute Takeover’ bite size sessions, deliver key messages and information to students during the higher education journey.
Bookable as live sessions, ideal for tutor time or assembly slots or On demand pre-recorded sessions are available for students to request at their leisure.
Choose from our range of on-demand webinar topics to get the information you need at any time of the day.
- Understanding the UCAS Process
- Student Life at Coventry University
- The CU Model: Flexible Life-Shaped Learning
- Degrees With A Difference: An Introduction To CU Scarborough
- Interview Techniques
- How To Gain Work Experience And Make Yourself Stand Out During Covid-19
- Parents Guide To University
- Confucius Institute - Chinese New Year and learning Mandarin
- Living Away From Home & Starting September 2021
- Making The Most Of Careers Fairs & Open Days