Enrolment is the formal process through which you join the University. You must have completed your online enrolment by Monday 01 June, 5pm BST.
I am a UK or EU undergraduate or postgraduate student
Online enrolment release dates will be given to all students in the week commencing 04 May 2020. An email with a link to enable you to access online enrolment will be sent to you during the day. If you have not received a link for online enrolment by 10 May 2020, please contact the relevant team for your area via email:
- Coventry University: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coventry University London: email@example.com
- CU Coventry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CU London: email@example.com
- CU Scarborough: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an international undergraduate or postgraduate student
If you are an international student, your right to study documents will be checked remotely and you will then need to enrol online. In order to complete your enrolment, you must take the following steps:
- You must have met all of your offer conditions and paid a deposit of £4,000 by Friday 24 April
- Your right to study documents will be checked remotely. If we need further documentation from you, we will contact you using the email address you provided with your application.
- Once the document check has been completed, you will receive a link to complete your online enrolment. This will be sent to the email address that you provided with your application. If you do not receive a link for online enrolment, please contact the relevant team via email:
Coventry University: email@example.com
Coventry University London: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log on to a computer to complete online enrolment;
Online teaching will start on Monday 18 May if you are studying a Coventry University course. If you are studying a Coventry University London course, online teaching will start on Tuesday 26 May.
We will provide further information about semester 2 once you have successfully engaged with semester 1 online. This will include information and guidance about the remaining payment, CAS letters and visa applications.
If you have difficulty enrolling online, please use our enrolment guide or the contact details provided.