If you are an international fee-paying student, in order to enrol onto your course you must remember to bring the following original documents with you:
- Passport with current visa and Coventry University sponsor licence endorsed
- Documents quoted on your CAS letter, including:
- Original academic award certificate
- Original transcripts of prior qualifications
- Original English Language proficiency certificate
- A printed copy of your CAS letter
- Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) - if applicable
- Evidence of your deposit payment – this should be two instalments of £4,000, so £8,000 in total
If you have paid via bank transfer, please bring copies of your bank transfer form and an MT103 form issued to you by your bank. This will help us to track payments faster.
Due to Home Office and University regulations, you must fulfill all of the above conditions before or at enrolment, otherwise we cannot enrol you onto your course. There are no exceptions to this.
Enrolment takes place at:
1 Gulson Road
Enrolment Dates and Times
Enrolment is the formal process you must go through to officially join the University. Before you arrive in Coventry, you will be granted access to a Welcome Portal, where you will be able to access online induction and course materials. When you arrive in Coventry, you will need to present your documents to the Tier 4 Compliance team to verify and enrol in person.
Enrolment dates and times for May 2020 can be found below.
|Monday 11 May||9:00-15:00|
|Friday 15 May||9:00-15:00|
|Monday 18 May||9:00-15:00|
|Friday 22 May||9:00-15:00|
|Tuesday 26 May||9:00-15:00|
|Friday 29 May||9:00-15:00|
|Monday 1 June||9:00-15:00|
You must arrive in time for enrolment, as late enrolment is not permitted. If you have any further questions, please contact our dedicated International Student Support team via email at email@example.com