Procurement is a key function of Coventry University's Professional Services, and is responsible for facilitating the delivery of value for money within the University's Schools/Facilities and Professional Services. Procurement is here to ensure this is conducted compliantly within the confines of EU legislation/Public Contract Regulations and the University's own policies and procedures.
The Group operates a centralised Procurement team as a Professional Services function, which is based out of Portal House.
- Support, advice and management in all aspects of procurement including the legal aspects of EU legislation and the Public Contract Regulations 2015.
- Supplier relationship and contract management.
- Guidance and services with regards to the University’s Insurance agreement.
- Participation and advice on commercial projects such as ERDF.
- P2P (Purchase to Pay process) – including processing requisitions through to PO’s, new supplier creation and maintenance.