Lynda.com online courses
What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is an online skills development service with a library of over 7,500+ video courses and tutorials in a range of subject areas. You can use Lynda.com to learn digital, technology, creative and business skills. Coventry University offers access to this resource free of charge to all students.
The use of Lynda.com can support you during your time at university. You can use it to increase your knowledge base around your core degree subject, or widen your skillset in other areas. This will better prepare you for life after university and help land you that dream job!
Benefits of using Lynda.com
- Unlimited access to lynda.com anytime, anywhere.
- New courses added weekly – keep your skills up to date with the fast-changing pace of technology.
- Learn on the go – you can download the app and watch courses on your mobile device offline.
- Save courses – the playlists feature lets you create and manage a list of courses.
- Watch as much or as little as you want – courses are in small chunks, so it’s easy to find quick answers to specific questions.
- Expert teachers – instructors are professionals in their fields and are passionate about sharing their expertise.
- Top-quality videos – compelling videos use screenshots, narration, live action, smart boards, charts, graphics, and audio.
- Certificates of completion – earn certificates of completion for each course viewed. Enhance your CV and show potential employers what you’ve accomplished.