Undergraduate Open Days
We can’t wait to welcome you on-campus at our next Open Day. Whether you're a current offer holder or are interested in finding out what it's like to study with us, attend one of our Open Day events to find out why Coventry University is the right choice for you.
Book your place
Next Open Day
Saturday 29 January
We are excited to be able to invite you back on to campus so you can see what it’s like to study at Coventry University first-hand. You can:
learn about our courses
get a feel for our campus
meet and chat with students, lecturers and other department staff
check out accommodation and much more.
Select a date to suit you, an arrival time and the course you are interested in studying. Book now to start your university journey.
The Open Days run from 9am to 5pm on the following days:
- Saturday 29 January
- Wednesday 23 February (Fully Booked)
- Saturday 19 March
- Saturday 2 April
- Saturday 7 May
- Saturday 18 June
Following the latest Government advice, we have put appropriate safety measures in place, including restricted numbers and staggered arrival times. These measures are to ensure the safety of our visitors, staff and students.
- All visitors will be asked to book their place ahead of the event and bring a maximum of 2 guests.
- When booking your place, there are 2 arrival times to choose from to help prevent our visitors all arriving at the same time.
- We ask all visitors to not visit if you have any potentially COVID-19 related symptoms. If you have already booked a place, please cancel this and book onto our next event. We have one event each month for our Coventry campus.
- All visitors should wear a face covering when on campus, including when inside our buildings, unless exempt.
- We ask visitors to take a LFT test within 24 hours of arriving at our campus. You will be asked to show proof of a negative result either using your COVID Pass or email confirmation. This will be viewed as part of the formal check in process when you arrive.
- A wristband will be issued to all visitors during check-in. Access to our buildings and the event will not be permitted without this.
We will continue to monitor and follow advice from the UK Government in relation to COVID-19 and general university updates will be provided on our coronavirus hub.