We offer a diverse range of short courses on a rolling basis through each year. You can enrol on any short course individually. They are competitively priced and offer excellent value for money with 4.5 days of taught workshop and seminar content delivered by experienced lecturers and industry experts. All courses are mapped against relevant National Occupational Standards and UK Resilience Standards.
Delegates will be provided with a certificate of attendance, and those who complete the assessment will be awarded 15 CATS credits. We will consider a completed short course against our postgraduate certificates and master’s programmes.
- Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Community Preparedness, Recovery and Resilience
- Disaster Interventions, Evaluation and Learning
- Disaster Risk, Resilience, Adaptation and Sustainability
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness
- Emergency Planning for Public Safety and Security
- Humanitarian Principles, Preparedness and Response
- Integrated Emergency Management: Policy and Issues
- Managing Crowded Places
- Public Safety and Security
- Resilience, Security and Emerging Technologies
- Risk, Incident and Leadership
- Training and Exercise Design and Delivery
For further information, please email email@example.com