Work with us
Work with us to help you strengthen your funding proposals, develop and evaluate organisational processes and plans, and learn lessons in order to strengthen your organisation’s resilience.
We pride ourselves on delivering cutting edge solutions for professional development of your organisation and staff. To date we have worked with and trained thousands of professionals from well-known organisations across the world.
We truly understand our subject and what it means to enhance your capabilities and implement improved policy and approaches for greater resilience. We offer unrivalled experience, matched by our track record, spanning 15 years of excellence.
Examples of recent research, consultancy and bespoke training delivery include:
- Design and delivery of Environment Agency’s Incident Management Training and Exercising Framework (in partnership with Ricardo NECC)
- Development and revision of plans for public events following the 2017 attack in Manchester
- Multi-agency multisite exercise using virtual simulation
- Planning future resilience for UK cities – one day simulation for infrastructure operators
- Policy review and development of the Community Resilience framework aimed at practitioners
- Pan-European risk mapping for mass evacuation – GIS based multi-hazard analysis and scenario development; for EU Civil Protection Mechanism Project
- Humanitarian Preparedness training for international response; DfID DEPP funded
- Cybersecurity exercise design and delivery for UK critical national infrastructure; with the UK National Cyber Security Centre
- Counter Terrorism research on marauding firearms attacks with Category 1 UK responders
For further information and to discuss your requirements, please contact Gideon Howell, Head of Commercial and Enterprise via email firstname.lastname@example.org