|8.45 – 9.00
||Introduction to programme
- Cory Barrett, Creative Director & Coventry City of Culture Leadership Programme
|9.00 – 10.00
||Introductions: The road ahead
- Laura Nyahue, Creative Director, Maokwo Arts
- Franco Bianchini, AHRC Centre for Cultural Value, University of Leeds
- Martin Sutherland, Executive Director, Coventry City of Culture Trust
- Martin Reeves, Chief Executive, Coventry City Council
|10.00 – 11.00
||What are the opportunities for culture-led growth?
- Julia Goldsworthy, Director of Strategy, West Midlands Combined Authority
- Laura Dyer, Deputy Chief Executive Places and Engagement, Arts Council England
- Moira Sinclair, CEO, Paul Hamlyn Foundation
|11.30 - 12.30
||What difference can a year make?
- Phil Batty, Head of Ceremonies, Culture and Queen’s Baton Relay Commonwealth Games 2022, Executive Director Festival*UK 2022 and formerly Director of Public Engagement Hull UKCC17
- Carrie Cooke, Deputy Director, Festival, City of Culture and Major Events, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Clare Coghill, Leader Waltham Forest Borough Council
|1.00 – 2.15
||How can cultural mega-events actively challenge racial inequalities?
- Elizabeth Lawal, Producer, Coventry City of Culture Trust
- Doreen Foster, CEO, Warwick Arts Centre
- Shanaz Gulzar, Chair, Bradford UK City of Culture 2025 Board
|2.15 - 3.15
||Levelling up; how can ‘seldom heard’ communities and individuals impact on policy?
- Chenine Bhathena, Creative Director, Coventry City of Culture Trust
- Louise Yates, Director at Back to Ours, Hull
- Chris Rolls, Hull City of Culture 2017 & Coventry City of Culture 2021 learning consultant, 64 Million Artists
|3.30 - 4.15
||Research as cultural practice; supporting communities.
|4.15 - 5.00
||Research as cultural practice; giving space and voice to the seldom heard
- Neil Forbes, Director Institute for Creative Cultures, Coventry University
- Rosa Cisneros, Roma Allotment (Coventry University)
- Saba Hussain, Call The Midwives (Coventry University)
- Michele Aaron, SAVI: Social Action Video Initiative (University of Warwick)