Bath and Stonehenge Explorer
Saturday 9th - Sunday 10th March
Depart Coventry (Fairfax Street) - 9:00am Saturday 9th March
Arrive back in Coventry - 7:30pm Sunday 10th March
A weekend of Roman ruins, Jane Austen streets, a pretty ‘film set’ Cotswold village, Harry Potter's house and trip to world famous Stonehenge.
Join us for 2 full days exploring the ancient Roman City of Bath with its gorgeous Georgian streets, and discovering Lacock, the best preserved village (and film location) in the Cotswolds - think Keira Knightly in Pride & Prejudice, Harry Potter and Downton Abbey! Plus, spend a morning at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge.
• Explore one of the UK's most beautiful cities, built in the 1700s by the fashionable Georgians, and brought to life on our legendary local guides' Bath walking tour.
• Search for the house where Harry Potter was born, and discover more film & TV locations on an excursion to pretty Lacock village in the Cotswolds.
• Stay in private rooms with friends in the heart of Bath and get to know others at our delicious Bath group dinner.
• Travel across pretty Wiltshire countryside ready to be amazed by the 4500 yr old standing stones of Stonehenge.
• Get tips from your trip leader and enjoy plenty of free time exploring more of these top destinations!
• All transport - comfy, easy travel by private modern coach
• 1 night accommodation - share with friends (2 or 4 beds / room), safe city centre hostel • 2 meals - 1 x breakfast, 1 x Bath Group Dinner (save £15.95)
• FREE City of Bath Walking Tour - top-rated on TripAdvisor (save £10.00)
• FREE Entrance to Stonehenge - famous UNESCO site (save £17.60)
• FREE 1/2 day Lacock Excursion - explore the village film set in Harry Potter, Pride & Prejudice, Downtown Abbey (save £15.00)
• FREE Bath & Stonehenge mini-guide - map & top tips for things to see & do.
• Sightseeing / orientation - of all destinations
• Plenty of free time - explore more of Bath, Stonehenge & Lacock alone or with friends
• Trip leader throughout - support & helpful tips to discover more of Bath, 24/7
• University pick-up / drop-off - hop on direct from uni
• All local taxes / tips / service charges - no hidden extras
Choose to do as much or as little as you like with the group.
Further information about Bath can be found here and further information about Stonehenge can be found here. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!