Senior Lecturer in Accounting
Module Leader for 289ACC, M14EFA and M33HRM
EFA Internship Tutor
School of Ecomonics, Finance and Accounting
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
I trained as a Management Accountant while working for HM Customs and Excise, one of the UK tax authorities, in the 1990s. I provided specialist professional advice support to tax audit teams working in the North and Midlands of England before moving into financial management with a large Registered Social Landlord.
I subsequently moved into Professional Education with one of the UK’s Accountancy institutes and joined Coventry University in 2013.
- Associate Member Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (ACMA, GCMA)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Higher Education Professional Practice (PGCHE), Coventry University, 2014.
- Accounting and Finance MSc, De Montfort University, 2016.
Currently researching investment returns in firms displaying high commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Accountancy BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)
- Business Administration BA (Hons)
- Business Management BA (Hons)
- International Business Management BA (Hons)
In addition to this, I am the Link Tutor for Undergraduate Degree in Accounting and Finance at Pole Universitaire Leonard de Vinci, Paris, France.
- International Business MSc
- Postgraduate Diploma in Managing and Leading People
Areas of expertise
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting