The Postdigital City for Post-Pandemic Times
This event has ended.
See our upcoming events.
Tuesday 15 June 2021 to Wednesday 16 June 2021
Centre for Postdigital Cultures Annual Conference - The Postdigital City for Post-Pandemic Times
15-16 June 2021
The Centre for Postdigital Cultures (CPC) invites you to their annual conference, this year on the theme of 'The Postdigital City for Post-Pandemic Times'. The event will take place over the course of two days, with each panel session focusing on CPC's thematic areas.
2021 conference homepage
Find out more information about this year's conference on the central conference webpage, including panel overviews, speakers, and our thematic areas.Visit conference homepage
Day 1 (Tuesday 15 June) 12:30pm-6:20pm
- Welcome and introductions - Gary Hall
- Keynote speaker: Leslie Kern (Mount Allison University, author of The Feminist City)
- Panel 1: 'Being Public', led by Mel Jordan
- Panel 2: 'Publishing and Place', led by Janneke Adema
- Panel 3: 'She was just walking home', led by Adrienne Evans
Day 2 (Wednesday 16 June) 10:30am-2:50pm
- Welcome and review - Gary Hall
- Keynote: Binna Choi (director of Casco Art Institute: Working for the Commons)
- Panel 4: 'Immersive City', led by Jacqueline Cawston
- Panel 5: 'AI and Algorithmic Cultures', led by Kevin Walker
- Summary, closing comments and networking
Find out more information on the central conference webpage.