Red List Accommodation Credit 2021
Red List Accommodation Credit 2021
- Applied as a credit against FutureLets accommodation
- Worth £1,750
About the Award
We know that the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic has meant additional costs for students arriving from some territories in the UK. So we’re offsetting these with extra help for the first year of accommodation
This award can offer qualifying students a £1,750 credit with FutureLets for the academic year. Students must enrol for face-to-face study on campus from September, and is only available once you have successfully completed the enrolment process for September 2021.
We will consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course. You must successfully enrol for face-to face teaching for the September 2021 intake to receive the award.
The Accommodation credit is provided against the third invoice for accommodation in your first academic year, due in April 2022. You must be prepared to sign an accommodation
contract with FutureLets for accommodation in Coventry and fund the remaining balance. Subject to availability, you may be able to upgrade your accommodation through FutureLets for an additional charge on a first come, first served basis.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course at Coventry University in Coventry.
- Have made a total cleared payment of £4,000 by Sunday 01 August 17:00 (GMT) against your first year of tuition fees.
- Be a national of, and living in, one of the countries and territories that the UK Government has included on its Red List at the time of making your deposit payment.
You should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside your studies. You may be asked to help us by providing promotional information, which may include contributing to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- The UK Government Red List is subject to change, and we have no control over which countries or territories are included. However, if you were eligible for this award at the time of making your deposit payment, and changes to the Red List would make you not eligible at a later date, we will honour your award.
- Accommodation credit is provided against three academic semesters of your first academic year. You must be prepared to sign an accommodation contract with FutureLets for accommodation in Coventry and fund the remaining balance. Subject to availability, you may be able to upgrade your accommodation through FutureLets for an additional charge.
- Coventry University has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award.
- This award excludes sponsorship students and returning students in the second or third year of the same course.
- You must not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- We will let you know by email if we have provisionally allocated you an award. You must confirm that you wish to accept this award before the deadline given in that email. You will also need to return a signed contract to FutureLets. If we do not hear from you, we will unfortunately have to withdraw your provisional allocation.
- If you have been awarded the accommodation discount, you will receive an email asking you to log back onto your accommodation account to view the offer where you are required to make payment of the £300 Advance Licence Fee Deposit and first discounted rental instalment payment before accepting the full offer of accommodation online.
Deadline: Pay deposit by 01 August 2021