EU Support Bursary
Offsets the cost of your tuition fees to bring them in-line with that of UK students
Level of study
Undergraduate and postgraduate
All years up to and including the 2026/27 academic year
All EU member states
We are offering financial support to all eligible EU students who wish to study an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree with us full-time for all years up to and including the 2026/27 academic year. This bursary will be used to offset the cost of your tuition fees to bring them in-line with that of UK students.
Award details and eligibility
To be considered for the bursary, you must have applied for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme and must have been offered a place to study on your chosen degree programme with us up to and including the 2026/27 academic year.
- The value of the bursary is the monetary value required to reduce your tuition fee owing from the international tuition fee level to the home tuition fee level.
- To be eligible, you must be domiciled in an EU Member State for a purpose other than study and tourism purposes and must be classed as ' international' for tuition fee purposes. Applicants from EU Member States domiciled in the UK classed as 'international' for tuition fee purposes will also be considered. Applicants from the UK, Ireland and all countries outside of the European Union (including applicants domiciled in EEA member states that are not part of the European Union) are not eligible.
- To receive the bursary you must become a registered student with us for a full-time, award-bearing programme. Students studying a Foundation Year with us are not eligible. The bursary cannot be deferred to later academic years.
- Successful applicants cannot be in receipt of the bursary AND an award from any of our other scholarship schemes. Applicants may be considered for more than one bursary, scholarship or award but they would receive the award of the highest value.
- You will not receive the bursary during your time on placement.
- The following applicants are not eligible to receive the bursary:
- Current students, registered at the university, who have already commenced their degree at the time of the award. The bursary cannot be awarded retrospectively.
- Applicants initially assessed as international for fee purposes but whose fees change to 'home' (due to receiving settled status, pre-settled status or other reasons).
- Students repeating courses.
- Study abroad, occasional and exchange students.
- Coventry University reserves the right to vary all or any bursary awards at its sole discretion.
- The university's decision on the bursary and interpretation of rules and regulations shall be final; appeals will not be considered.
Apply for a course
If you're an EU student and meet our eligibility criteria, you can study one of our courses and pay UK fees. Find your course now.