Jordan Kuwait Bank Scholarship September 2020
JKB Scholarship 2020
Worth your full tuition fee
- 1 Scholarship available
About the Award
This is a unique opportunity for a Jordanian national to further their career with a Master’s qualification. Coventry University, in partnership with Jordan Kuwait Bank, will support a highly-performing postgraduate student, funding their full tuition fee for one year when they start their course with us in September 2020.
Our JKB Scholar will be one of our elite scholars for the September 2020 intake, so we encourage applications from motivated and committed individuals.
A panel will only consider applications for this financial award that meet eligibility criteria, and on their own merit. You must complete an application to study one of the qualifying postgraduate courses at Coventry University starting in September 2020.
In addition you must:
- Have applied as a self-funded student paying international tuition fees.
- Have submitted a scholarship application, including a statement of support, before the advertised scholarship application deadline.
- Be a Jordanian national normally living in Jordan when you apply.
- Hold an Honours bachelor degree with a CGPA of at least 3.0, or an equivalent.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with Cambridge Education Group or ISC London.
- Hold a conditional offer for a qualifying postgraduate course before the deadline. Qualifying courses at our Coventry campus are:
- Control, Automation and Artificial Intelligence MSc
- Data Science and Computational Intelligence MSc
- Digital Technology for Business MSc
The successful applicant should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies. They will be required to help the International Office by providing promotional information, which may include a regular contribution to a blog, videos and interviews.
- You cannot combine this award with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. If you were eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will award you the one that has the greatest benefit to you.
- Whilst full tuition fees will be covered under the scholarship, applicants will be required to fund their living expenses during the full period of study.
- Coventry University and Jordan Kuwait Bank have joint discretion to assign this award.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or restrict this award if no suitable candidates can be found.