Real Estate and Property Management BSc (Hons)
UCAS Code: N230
International Code: EECU120
Coventry University (Coventry)
3 years full-time
4 years full-time (study abroad or work placement)
This is a proposed new course for 2023-24 entry and the course content will be added shortly. Please keep checking back on this course page to see our latest updates.
Study level: Undergraduate
Real Estate and Property Management is a career-focussed course aimed to inspire students, aspiring entrepreneurs and future consultants in one of the largest business sectors of the world. The paradigm shift in commercial properties coupled with the urban migration driven housing sector challenges offers a lucrative career option in the provision of land and accommodation.
The course will develop your understanding of the differences in these roles and help you shape your own desired career path.
- As a prospective commercial real estate and property manager, you could find yourself providing consultancy and advice to large organisations and corporate and private clients on risk, investment, the law and asset management.
- The course includes modules on commercial and corporate real estate management specifically linked to Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) competencies.
- You will have access to our unique Simulation Centre, where we can provide real life scenarios for you to engage with making you even more prepared for entering the workplace4.
Global ReadyAn international outlook, with global opportunities
Teaching excellenceTaught by lecturers who are experts in their field
EmployabilityCareer ready graduates, with the skills to succeed
Why you should study this course
Whether you want to set up your own business or work as an advisor to large multinational and multi-disciplinary businesses this course will provide the necessary knowledge, understanding and skills. To help you do this the course offers the following innovative features:
- Development of professional practice and entrepreneurial skills.
- Focus on sustainability and regeneration.
- sigma Maths Support Centre and Centre for Academic Writing4.
- You will also have the opportunity to undertake some additional internationally recognised professional qualifications such as BREEAM Certificates, etc.
- You will have opportunities2 to develop the capabilities to work overseas, attend international fieldtrips and study or work abroad for a year as part of your studies.
This is a new course for 2023-24 entry and the course content will be added shortly. Thank you for your patience.