Our historic Phoenix Partnership is being resurrected in 2021 following successful launch events in Coventry, Scarborough and London in 2020.
By your school becoming a Phoenix Partner, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Work with Coventry University to create bespoke, sector-leading partnerships with students at the core
- A dedicated advisor for your institution, who will be an easily-accessible first port of call for all activities
- Priority access to our team and taster events before general release to non-partners
- An opportunity to share best practice and pick up ideas from your peers across the UK – could an initiative started in Solihull benefit a college in Kingston-upon-Hull?
- Regular opportunities to feed back, and for that feedback to be acted on
- North, Central and South regional networking events twice a year
- Dependent on levels of activity, individual partnerships can be enhanced by bursaries, progression agreements, sponsorships, preferential entry, paid travel costs and other benefits
To find out more, please speak to your Regional Student Recruitment Specialist.