Many of our courses within the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing are formally recognised by professional accrediting bodies. Accredited courses have been reviewed and tested by the approved professional bodies to ensure they reach a set standard.
Accredited courses may enable you to join or gain memberships into chartered institutes or professional bodies. If you do become a member, you will be provided with ongoing career support.
Find out more about Coventry University's course accreditations.
Accreditations, partnerships, exemptions and memberships shall be renewed in accordance with the relevant bodies’ standard review process and subject to the University maintaining the same high standards of course delivery.
British Computer Society (BCS)
- Information Technology for Business BSc (Hons)
- Computer Hardware and Software Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Computer Science MSci/BSc (Hons)
- Computing BSc (Hons)
- Ethical Hacking and Network Security MSci/BSc (Hons)
- Games Technology BSc (Hons)
- Multimedia Computing BSc (Hons)
Find out more about the British Computer Society.
Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Find out more about CIOB.
Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILT)