Global Short Courses
Our Global Short Courses will support you in working across national and cultural boundaries through our internationally focussed short courses. These courses will give you greater confidence in assessing how business and trade is conducted in other countries.
What you’ll learn
The courses aim to allow you to:
- explore discipline based academic theories to combine with practice
- broaden your inter-cultural knowledge and awareness
- improve your language and communication skills in a professional context
- gain greater confidence in assessing how business is conducted internationally
- network and form connections from around the world
- experience new and different ways of coaching, training, mentoring, teaching, and learning
How you learn
Our bespoke delivery vary depending on the activity, but all include a short course on the Coventry University campus. These courses aim to inspire you to develop new business networks, global perspectives with up-to-date approaches to provide new ideas for your work.
Talk to us
Contact our dedicated programme consultants on +44 (0)24 7765 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.