What to Expect
You MUST book an arrival timeslot before you arrive - in order to manage social distancing, you cannot just turn up. This is to ensure the safety of you, your family, and our staff. You will be asked to book your arrival timeslot after completing your online pre-arrival Welcome - it only takes a minute to do!
- You can move in from your contract start date - subject to availability of arrival timeslots. You will only pay rent from the day you arrive in the accommodation if it is after 1st September
- You will be asked to wear a face covering when you enter the accommodation - please bring your own
- We will have various measures in place in halls to make them covid-safe, e.g. one-way systems, social distancing measures and hand sanitising gel - please abide by these as they are there for everyone's safety
What to Expect
You will be asked to complete a Covid Disclaimer form 48hrs before you are due to arrive on-site - this is to confirm that you do not have any Covid symptoms before you are due to arrive, and that you understand the measures we are putting in place on-site (e.g. social distancing, one-way systems, etc). We will send the disclaimer form to your registered email address so please look out for this.
When you arrive on-site:
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and put on a face covering - please bring your own
- We will check if you have completed your pre-arrival Student Welcome - if you have not, we will ask you to do so
- We will check if you have completed the Covid Disclaimer form - if you have not, we will ask you to do so
- We will check if you have booked an arrival timeslot - if you have not, we will ask you to wait until there is a safe gap for you to collect your keys. We cannot guarantee this will be on the same day, and we give priority to those who have booked an arrival timeslot.
- We will ask you to present your arrival confirmation barcode - this is generated by the system after you have booked your arrival timeslot. This enables us to confirm your arrival in a contactless way.
- We will then give you your keys - these will be bagged and will not be touched directly by the staff.
- You will then have 30mins to move your luggage into your room.
We are preparing for the government guidance in relation to Covid to be in place for several months, and we expect all residents to adhere to those measures - like sanitising your hands on entry and exit of the building, sticking to social distancing and one-way systems.
This also means that some of the social spaces may not be open, or there may be restrictions on the facilities, capacity and equipment which can be used.
We will always stick to the latest government guidance and advice of the University's Health & Safety team in relation to the facilities we can open, and on what conditions they can be open.
We hope you understand that this is in the interests of keeping all our residents and staff safe, and we thank you for your support and cooperation.
Images are intended to be representative only. Neither Coventry University nor FutureLets guarantee that the layout or style of any accommodation offered to you will be the same as that depicted. Neither Coventry University nor FutureLets guarantee that any accommodation offered to you will come with any particular contents, furniture or facilities other than those expressly stated as being available in each property as set out on the Coventry University website.