Services for employers
EEC Futures are the dedicated Employability and Placement team for the Engineering, Environment & Computing Faculty. We offer a wide range of employer initiatives, course activities, professional guidance and technical work-experience programmes to help students secure the right graduate role.
We work closely with major industrial partners, nationally and globally to ensure that we develop our students in line with the requirements of business and equip them with the skills necessary to compete on the global stage.
The EEC Futures team assist employers to develop a talent pipeline for their business and can facilitate access to the thousands of talented students on Engineering, Environment & Computing undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Coventry University.
Recruit our students
EEC Futures can advertise your vacancies on our dedicated faculty student portal website free-of-charge. We can contact students in a number of ways to promote your vacancies, such as tailored bulletins, targeted email campaigns, academic workshops and social media.
Get in touch with our team
Call us: +44 (0) 2477 65886
Send us an email: email@example.com
EEC Futures are on hand to offer free support for employers with a wide range of services including:
- Job description and job advert consultation
- Advice and guidance around the application process
- Targeted marketing and promotion of roles to relevant students
- Collation of applications and assistance with shortlisting
- Provision of interview facilities at Coventry University and administrative support
- Availability of EEC Futures staff throughout an industrial placement for both the employer and the student to help ensure the process runs smoothly
- Opportunities to build employer brand awareness on campus through a range of events including: careers fairs, employer networking events, skills workshops, drop-in stands and more.
All of these recruitment events and services are free to employers. We work with employers of all sizes and aim to provide a bespoke service that fulfils the unique recruitment needs of each business we work with.
To see our latest careers fair, please visit Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Computing YouTube channel.