Guide to UCAS Application
The early application deadline is 26 January 2022. There’s still time to submit your application, but the sooner you send it, the sooner you can relax and plan your next step!
Ask yourself the following questions to give you a starting point:
- Which subject(s) do you enjoy studying?
- How long do you want to study for?
- Are you more theory or practical focused?
- What campus do you want to study at?
Complete the UCAS sections
Once you’ve registered, here are the sections you’ll need to complete:
- Personal details – You and your contact information.
- Student finance – UCAS can share your details with the organisation you’re applying to.
- Course choices – you have five choices to play with.
- Education history – qualifications and predicted grades.
- Employment history – have you ever had a job or done any volunteering?
- Personal statement – this is where you show off.
- Referee & application fee – the final step before submitting your application.
Write your Personal Statement
Top tip: get a friend to just chat to you about why you want to study your course, what hobbies you take part in, why you have a part time job – and the list could go on. They can write notes, which can provide you with a starting point. We also have some tips for writing the perfect personal statement.
Attend an Open Day
Get a real feel for what it would be like to study at Coventry University by attending one of our open days.
Shortlisted for University of the Year
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
No.1 Modern University
Midlands Guardian University Guide 2021
Joint top Modern University for career prospects
Guardian University Guide 2021