Senior Lecturer in Accounting
International Champion and Link Tutor NTTU
School of Economics, Finance and Accounting
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
I am a qualified management accountant who specialises in teaching management accounting for undergraduates in their first and second years and also at Masters levels. As an International Champion for the School, I am very interested in internationalisation and the plight of the international student and also particularly enjoy my Link Tutor role with NTTU, a university in Vietnam.
I have written on sports finance in the past and enjoy the dynamic nature of sport on accounting and finance. I have also taught a blended module on finance and Cyber Security.
- Pg.Certificate, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, Coventry University
- Political Studies BA (Hons), Leeds University, 1984
- Management Accounting
- Sports Finance
- Internationalisation and pedagogy
Selected publications and outputs
- Chapter called ‘Sports Finance’ – Business of Sports Management (2nd Ed) Pearson 2013
- Accounting Fundamentals A (100ACC)
- Accounting Fundamentals B (101ACC)
- Decision Management (281ACC)
- Advanced Management Accounting (M09EFA)
Supervising dissertation students at UG and Masters Level.