Senior Lecturer in Human Resource Management
School of Marketing and Management
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
I am a Human Resource, Management and Organisational Development professional with over 20 years’ experience gained in both the private and public sector primarily in large, complex, occupationally diverse organisations. I also have over 10 years teaching experience in further education on under graduate, PG diploma and Masters level programmes. My research interest focuses on the Psychological contract (PC) and the relevance of this concept to managing the employment relationship.
- PGCert in Higher Education, Coventry University, 2015.
- MSc Organisational Development & Consultancy, Sheffield Hallam University, 2002.
- Employee Relations and Employment Law MA, University of Leicester, 1995.
I am currently developing a proposal for doctoral study exploring the relevance of the Psychological Contract (PC) as a framework for understanding the employment relationship and in particular the nature of the PC (transactional or relational) and its implications for organisations.
- Leading, Managing and Developing People (M06HRM)
- Managing Change and Innovation (310HRM)
Areas of expertise
- Organisational Behaviour
- Organisational Development
- Change and Innovation Management