Dr. Danielle Talbot
Principal Lecturer in Business and Management
School of Strategy and Leadership
Coventry Business School
Faculty of Business and Law
- PG Cert Higher Education Practice
- Ph.D., Organisational Fit and Misfit: An Empirical Study of Similarities and Differences
- B.A (Hons), Business Studies
- Organisational behaviour and I/O psychology
- Person-environment fit and misfit
Research students: 3 current PhD students
Recent outputs and publications
- Talbot, D. L., Stinton, E., Paladini, S. and Hollyoak, B. (2016) Leadership in organisations: Does Investors in People status enhance distributed leadership? British Academy of Management Conference, 6-8 September, Newcastle.
- Follmer, E. H., Kristof-Brown, A. L., Astrove, S. L. L., Talbot, D., and Billsberry, J. (2016). A qualitative study of the efforts involved in fitting in. Paper presented at the Academy of Management (AoM), Anaheim, USA.
- Coldwell, D., Williamson, M., Talbot, D., & Billsberry, J. (2015). Ex uno plura? Towards a conceptual model of organizational socialisation and ethical fit. Paper presented at the British Academy of Management (BAM) annual conference, Portsmouth, UK.
- Hollyoak, B. M. and Talbot, D. L. (2014) Netnology: A new Addition to the Person Environment fit Research Methods Toolbox. Paper presented at EAWOP Small Group Meeting on Opening New Frontiers in Person – Environment Fit Research, Amsterdam.
- Akakpo, A., Talbot, D., Searle, R., and Paladini, S. (2014) The consequences of Top Management Team Diversity: A Systematic Literature Review, Paper presented at the British Academy of Management annual conference, Belfast.
- Billsberry, J., Talbot, D.L., and Ambrosini, V. (2013) 'Mapping Fit: Maximising Idiographic and Nomothetic Benefits'. In Organizational Fit: Key Issues and New Directions. Ed. by Billsberry, J., and Kristof-Brown, A.L. Wiley
- Talbot, D.L., Hollyoak, B., and Billsberry, J. (2011) 'Keeping Fit'. Training Journal.
- International Leadership
- Research Methods
- External Examiner - MBA Programmes, University of Brighton (2016 - Present)
- Panel Member - RAP
- Panel member at internal and external approval events