Internships & short-term work experience
Coventry University works closely with companies across the UK and globally to promote a wide variety of internships to our students during study breaks.
Recruitment of placement students
Work placements will usually last for 12 months as part of a traditional 4-year “sandwich” course degree (i.e. where the third year is spent in industry).
Why hire an intern or placement student?
Hiring an intern or placement student allows employers to:
- Gain student input or technical expertise for a focused scope of work or ongoing project
- Gain a fresh perspective or creative ways of solving a problem from students studying a relevant degree
- Support succession planning for future graduate recruitment within your organisation
- Have access to a short term cost effective resource for a given period
Our students also benefit from:
- Direct industry experience helping them to apply practical aspects to their learning
- Real-life work experience to enable them to prepare for the world of work
- Network and build contacts ready for graduate employment
If you are looking to target Coventry students for your recruitment campaign or would like any further information, please contact the Employer Engagement Team using the contact details below.