Student Engagement Centre (SEC)
The Student Engagement Centre has a team of trained Customer Service Advisers (CSAs) who are here to support the students during their time at Coventry University. The CSAs are here to help and ensure that students have the best opportunities to succeed in their studies by giving them advice and guidance when needed.
Our team is here for you from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri, Saturday 8am-3pm in and out of term. Ours hours will change over Christmas hours may vary or we may be closed. We can be contacted via:
Monday-Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday-Sunday 10am - 4pm
A friendly voice right from the start
We’re your first point of contact. Whatever the enquiry or issue, we’re on your side. No question is out of place. We can advise you directly or help connect you to expert help, whether that’s an academic tutor or one of the many dedicated University services.
Talk to us in confidence
Our team is trained to listen and will treat your enquiry professionally and with discretion. Your information is always kept within the confines of the University.
Support when it’s needed most
We’ll be there when you need to replace an ID card and we also use Learner Analytics to identify times when you may be struggling. We don’t just sit waiting for your call but are pro-active, always on the lookout for opportunities to help you engage with your studies.
Helping you discover a sense of belonging
Embarking on University life is both exciting and somewhat daunting. We understand the key milestones in the journey and will get in touch from time to time to help you navigate them successfully.
An expert for you to speak to
It's our business to know the Coventry University Group like no-one else. We can help you access expert services you may not even know exist as well as guide you through official processes like deferrals or extensions.
Did you know?
- If you’re a student with Coventry University Group, you’ve probably already spoken with one of our team! One of the ways we help is to call every new student to check they’ve got everything they need to get off to a great start.
- We helped connect over 5000 students to University support services last year and another 5000 to their personal tutors.
- We initiated over 30,000 calls to students last year.
- We work closely with the Information Points and Service Desks on-campus to ensure you get quick access to the full range of first-line services on offer.
- We are always working on ways to improve. Your feedback is valued and appreciated.