Business and Management Research in a global context from the perspective of a Top Ranked Australian Business School
Professor Tracy Taylor, Deputy Dean at the University of Technology (Sydney) Business School will be delivering a seminar for staff and PhD students looking at business and management research in a global context from the perspective of a top ranked Australian business school (http://www.uts.edu.au/about/uts-business-school). It will include the following:
- Overview of the Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Australia’s national research evaluation framework.
- ABDC Journal Ranking list – development and use
- UTS Business School Research – Health Economics, Policy and Market Research, Business and Social Innovation
- Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Financial Markets
- Quantitative Finance
- Prof. Taylor’s own research in Sport Management
Followed by time for questions.
Please register your place online.
Please view map and directions.
For enquiries please contact Ian Brittain