Deputy Head of School
Faculty of Business and Law
Phone+44 (0)24 7768 6153
Christina has taught a wide variety of subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate level (English Legal System, Contract Law, Family Law, Criminal Justice) but primarily specialises in Criminal Law.
Christina is currently Deputy Head of the Law School. Prior to this appointment, Christina fulfilled a number of key roles within the Law School, including Associate Head of School for Student Experience. Having extensive experience in Higher Education, Christina has taught a wide variety of subjects at both undergraduate and postgraduate level but primarily specialises in Criminal Law. Her research interests are focussed upon the development of legal education.
Legal education, nature and purpose of the Law degree, curriculum theory, emerging pedagogy.
- External Examiner.
- Co-Editor of a special edition of the Journal of Ethical and Legal Technologies focussing on Legal Education during the Pandemic (2021).
- Member of Association of Law Teachers.
- Member of British Association of Educational Researchers.
Publications and press
- Gladwin-Geoghegan, R. & Thompson, C., Legacy of Lockdown: Exploring the Opportunities for Development in Legal Education as a Consequence of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- (2021) (3) Journal of Ethics and Legal Technologies 5-26