How to Pay: Help for international students on pay...

Campus Map

Working with Coventry University

Recruitment Information


Staff portal

Access the central point of information for all staff across the University.


Student Portal

Check your assessments, access Solar and get course information.


How to Pay - International Students

Not an international student? see Payment of fees - Home and EU students

In order to secure a place on your chosen Coventry University course and to receive your Confirmation of Acceptance to Study letter (CAS) which enables you to apply for your visa, you will need to pay the deposit amount as detailed on your offer letter from us.

This deposit can be paid at any time, but we advise this is paid three months before your course start date. Early payment of your deposit ensures that you have adequate time to apply for your visa, arrange your University accommodation and plan your travel to the UK.

There are a number of ways in which you can pay your deposit:

Due to anti money-laundering regulations, cash payments must not be made as we have no audit trail in these cases.

When making your deposit payment, please include your student ID number, full name and date of birth. Once cleared funds have been received for your deposit, our Enrolment Management Team will then issue you with your CAS letter via email. You can then apply for your visa.

If you have any queries about any part of the enrolment process, please contact us.

Bank Transfer - International Payment Solutions

Online international payments in your own currency

International students can pay their fees using the university’s payment platform powered by our partner Western Union Business Solutions. 

This allows you, your parents or sponsors to pay student fees in the currency of your choice and provides you with a simple and secure way to initiate a payment.

Benefits for you:

- Intuitive, mobile friendly interface for a seamless payment experience

- Pay international fees by bank transfer or online payment options

- Convenient payment methods including Alipay, Tenpay, UnionPay, Trustly, Sofort and more

- No transaction charges from Coventry University or Western Union Business Solutions

- Favourable exchange rates compared to most banks

- Track your payment online step by step

- Peace of mind that your full payment is received by Coventry University

- Multi language platform: French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Indonesian, English, Spanish, Hindi, Japanese and Arabic

- Customer support service to help you in every step

How it works:

1) Select the country you are paying from, how much you need to pay and your preferred method of payment

2) Enter your payment details

3) Make a payment online, through your bank or in person.


To make your payment to study at Coventry University, click here.


Alternatively, bank transfers can be sent directly from your bank to Coventry University’s bank account. Please contact your Enrolment Manager to request the University's bank details. Please note that you must include your Student ID as a payment reference to ensure that the money is allocated to your account. 

Pay Online

To make an online payment directly to Coventry University using a debit or credit card, click here. The web payments service allows you to view and pay your fees instantly over a secure connection. Online payments are quick and easy to use at anytime of the day or night, any day of the year from anywhere you have internet access.