PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner confirmed dates from September 2020 to July 2021.
Faculty of Business and Law
Get in touch
Enterprise and Commercial team, Faculty of Business and Law:
+44 (0) 24 7765 9564
+44 (0) 24 7765 9564
Respected both in the UK and internationally, PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a Government recognised, industry standard project management qualification, that can help you to move up the career ladder and take on larger scale project management roles.
At Coventry University the Foundation and Practitioner levels are taken together as one course - with both teaching and exams included within the course. The PRINCE2® Foundation covers the principles and terminology of PRINCE2®. The practitioner course is the top level of PRINCE2® qualifications available. The course covers all of the skills and knowledge needed to become a practitioner and successful completion of the course will give you registered PRINCE2® practitioner status. You will need to pass an exam to gain the qualifications from these courses. All delegates are required to do pre course reading of around 10 hours and between 2-3 hours after sessions.
The course offered at Coventry University will allow you to obtain all qualifications up to and including PRINCE2® Practitioner status, which will allow you to apply PRINCE2® to the running and management of a project. The course can also be taken as a component of our postgraduate Project Management courses or as a stand-alone course.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why choose this course?
- Expert tutor with industry experience
- High Exam Pass Rate
- Progression routes to further Project Management qualifications
- Manual, exams and course materials included
- All course materials provided electronically
- PRINCE2® commonly used as a short listing tool
- For corporate clients we are able to deliver these courses at your premises anywhere in the UK
- Increasingly organisations demand a PRINCE2® qualification of their project managers
- Valuable to those who are not project managers but who nevertheless manage projects
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility to be applied at a level appropriate to the project
PRINCE2® is a widely respected project management qualification, with many organisations demanding it for project management roles. Paired with experience in your field, the course can help you to move up the career ladder and take on project management positions. The qualification is internationally recognised so this course is also relevant to those looking to pursue positions within project management outside the UK.
- 14th – 18th September 2020
- 2nd – 6th November 2020
- 7th – 11th December 2020
- 26th – 30th January 2021
- 15th – 19th March 2021
- 26th – 30th April 2021
- 7th – 11th June 2021
- 19th – 23rd July 2021
How will this course be taught
Classroom based teaching.
Times: 9am to 5pm each day.
Delegates will also be expected to complete pre-course work, which, as a guide, will take 10-20 hours.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Multiple choice examination questions;
- 60 questions per paper;
- There are no 'trial' questions in scores;
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass - 55%;
- Closed book.
- Objective testing;
- 68 question items (each item is worth 1 mark);
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%;
- Two-and-a-half hours' (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time;
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only).
Accreditation & Professional Recognition List
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Coventry Business School is an accredited PRINCE2 training organisation. Accreditation awarded by PeopleCert