Our COVID-secure teaching and learning experience
Due to the current government lockdown, we need to make further adjustments to how we deliver teaching and learning for the new semester/block.
Updated learning arrangements during lockdown
With the exception of health courses which lead to professional registration, all other courses are to be delivered fully online from the start of term until 8 March at the earliest (in accordance with current government advice). Your timetable is being changed to reflect this; however, if there is still a room listed, please ignore this and attend all sessions online only. Visit Aula for information on how to join sessions online.
Depending on government guidance, there is a chance that further changes may be implemented. This includes the possibility of a longer lockdown and therefore a continuation of fully online learning. This page will be updated as soon as further information is available.
University support services
Support services remain open to provide any help you may need. Visit the Connections Matter site or search the Wayfinder to find resources and support.
Start dates and teaching modes
- Coventry University courses start during the week of 18 January, and will be online only until 8 March until at least 17 May 2021. This is with the exception of the following courses which have been outlined in the Teaching and Learning page.
- Coventry University London courses will start the week of 25 January and will be fully online until at least 24 May 2021.
- CU Coventry, CU Scarborough and CU London (Dagenham and Greenwich) courses will start on 11 January and will be fully online, with the exception of Nursing at CU Scarborough, until 1 April at the earliest. From 19 April, some courses will receive some on-campus teaching if it is required to access specialist equipment and facilities.
- Students due to go on placement will need to check the arrangements for these with their course director.
- Teacher Training courses will commence as originally timetabled.