Our COVID-secure teaching and learning experience
Updated learning arrangements following the government announcement on 22 February 2021
The safety and wellbeing of our students and staff remains our top priority. The government has been clear to us that courses should continue to be delivered online where possible. Most courses will continue to be delivered fully online with the exception of some courses that are required to access specialist equipment and facilities (in accordance with current government advice).
- Coventry University: for most students, teaching and learning will continue to be delivered online until at least 17 May 2021, with the exception of courses that need to access specialist equipment and facilities.
- Courses with some on-campus teaching from 8 March (login required)
- Coventry University London: all courses will remain fully online until at least 24 May 2021.
- CU Coventry, CU Scarborough and CU London: all courses will remain fully online until the end of Block 4 (1 April). From 19 April, some courses will receive some on-campus teaching if it is required to access specialist equipment and facilities.
- Courses with some on-campus teaching from 19 April (login required)
For current students
If your course has some on-campus teaching, your timetable is being updated to reflect this. Please visit Aula for updates from your course team and speak to your Course Director if you have any queries or cannot come onto campus – we will endeavour to make alternative arrangements for you.
Students already in term-time accommodation or able to commute to campus can book an individual space to study at any time to support your studies.
Anyone coming to campus should take a test before doing so (if you are regularly attending, you should take two tests a week). Please wear a face covering when walking around campus and in buildings – this is to protect yourself and those around you and support the wider efforts to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
University support services
Support services remain open to provide any help you may need. Visit the Connections Matter (login required) site or search the Wayfinder to find resources and support.
Study spaces will be available on our campuses once teaching starts. Please visit the Wayfinder for the latest building opening times and services available in your location.