How to apply as an EU or international student
If you’re applying to study at Coventry University from outside of the UK, you can still apply through Clearing if you’ve:
- applied through UCAS already
- been rejected by your firm and insurance choices
- applied to a course before 30 June without receiving an offer
- met the requirements for a firm or insurance choice but not taken up the offer
- paid the full multi-application fee to enter Clearing.
If you have your results,
You can apply through Clearing from 5 July. To find out which of our courses are available, you can review our Clearing course list.
UCAS Track ID number
When you contact us, make sure you have your UCAS Track ID number and password. If we make you an offer, you will see this on your UCAS Track for you to accept.
Once you accept your offer, you might need to apply for a visa. You can find out more information on how to do this on our international pages.