HDTI to exhibit at Naidex 2015
Tuesday 31 March 2015
Naidex is the UK’s largest annual exhibition of innovative products and services to aid independent daily living.
Held over three days from the 28th – 30th April at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, Naidex is the UK's largest disability, rehabilitation and homecare event with over 300 exhibitors featuring the latest products and services to aid independent living.
The show looks to bring together healthcare professionals, members of the public as well as retailers and buyers:
- Discover the latest products available all under one roof
- Attend a free CPD-certified conference
- Meet the experts and get independent advice
The show is free to attend and offers a range of features tailored to helping you discover and experience the latest products, get expert advice and find out the latest developments across all facets of homecare, disability and rehabilitation.
This years event sees a number of conferences and highlights including:
- A free advice service from leading experts on important issues affecting individuals and families.
- A trade stage offering short seminars on a variety of subjects including assessing customer needs and changes in the healthcare industry,.
- Innovation trail – highlighting new disability & independent living products
and much more! For more information on any of the above, please click here
HDTI will be in attendance across all 3 days - please stop by and visit us on stand C50.
To register for your free place, please visit www.naidex.co.uk