The refurbished Jaguar Centre
Whether it's support before you arrive, or support once you’re here, there are people available to help whatever stage of the journey you’re at. If you have any questions, get in touch with us.
View the 360 degrees images of the recently refurbished Jaguar Building, including the atrium, study and social spaces and café.
Our newly refurbished Jaguar Centre has been specifically designed to provide facilities and services to support our postgraduate students:
- a dedicated reception area with friendly support staff to give you help and advice on a wider range of student issues, open from 8.30am to 7pm (Monday to Friday);
- separate areas for small group study and preparation of group work;
- social space where you can meet with staff and fellow students;
- computer suites;
- Wi-Fi throughout;
- a café serving a range of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches and snacks.
Many of our postgraduates will also benefit from the Professional Development module which we've set up in partnership with the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) giving access to a wide range of resources, opportunities and support.
We also offer subsidised and discounted activities specifically for postgraduate students including:
- a unique Global Leaders Programme;
- day trips across the UK to places which in the past have included; London, Manchester and Old Trafford, Oxford, Windsor Castle, Warwick Castle, York, Bournemouth and more;
- prestigious lectures by leading figures from industry and business;
- postgraduate skills development - a dedicated programme of workshops.
- events and activities organised via the new CUSU - Postgraduates' Guild - including a welcome brunch (breakfast/lunch) networking event and a winter ball.
Finally, we now have the postgraduate reading room in the basement of the library.